EducationJohns Hopkins, Postdoc Fellow.
Bachelor of Biology
ECFMG, Philadelphia, Doctor of Medicine
ExperienceI am sure you are on the right page at University Tutor now. You are browsing this web site because you want to be successful. Let me tell you how you can be successful. Start taking challenges and risks, you will learn something. Try to be curious, do something new and different from others and you will be on the road of success. Do not think and waste time what others are doing. Just look into yourself what you are doing?? Are you doing something new which will distinguish you and let others think about you?? (Look like difficult but not impossible.)
I have an advanced degree in medicine and years of teaching experience but that is not really important at the moment. The most important question is whether I can help you with your most difficult subject! I still remember how I made the subject matter come alive for me as well as for others, everywhere in high school, in medical college and now in post-doc fellowship, even in school bus, playground and I know its fragrance will never die.
I promise: you'll be thrilled with the result of my sessions. I live to change the learning trajectory of as many people as I can.
BRIEF ABOUT MY TUTORING STYLES AND PHILOSOPHY:
• I will go extra miles for your success. Just give me a chance if you can.
• I will quickly fill in the gaps, get you caught up and teach you how to deal with new concepts on your own.
• Everyone is different from others and has his/her own learning styles, so I will adjust myself to a style that is right for you. Basic aim is to give the best results in short time and satisfy my students.
• I will make environment friendly and humorous when needed. I believe this makes the learning process a fun.
• I'll show you many techniques that you will not see in any book. I will give you an idea how to have a general approach and specific approach of the subject under discussion. Many students were never taught the basic concepts behind their courses. If that will be the case with you, we will clear that up first to make your path to success easy. I am sure you will be on your own feet after that.
• It is natural for all of us that we catch things visually more than we do any other way. I will show you the power of visual memory and will draw things for you to retain the best concepts.
• If your exam is just within weeks or even days, no problem, will make a strategy and goal oriented approach to take the challenge.
Please come to me if you can't find a book or teacher who could challenge you. Please come to me if any other tutor is hesitant to accept you. Please come to me if you have no hope and you do not like your subject at all, I will make it fun and life time learning for you. I will put my heart and soul to teach you just like I do to teach my own kids.
ONLINE TUTORING AVAILABLE:
In addition to my in-person tutoring services I have also started online tutoring on my students’ request. Believe me in this advance computer era you will feel one-on-one session even with some extra advantages which are below:
• You can request a totally free online trial for first 30 minutes to make up your mind.
• I will record whole online tutoring session. So you can listen to the lecture as many times as you want.
• I use "Advanced Tutoring software “during session on which I can draw and write and students can see on their computer screens at the same time.
• I will send Pdf or Power point notes after each session, if applicable.
GROUP TUTORING IS ALSO AVAILABLE.
Please contact me for details.
• Basically First come First serve.
• I am available 7 days a week as early as 6 am and as late as midnight with appointments and I am willing to travel far for tutoring, if necessary.
• I also frequently meet students on urgent basis when they really need it for upcoming tests.
PREFERRED TUTORING LOCATIONS:
• Nearby Public Library, Starbucks, McDonald or Panera Bread.
• Also ready to discuss other locations according to student’s needs.
• For Online, just stay at home with a cup of coffee (not for me, actually for yourself. I will have my own.)
WHAT I EXPECT FROM MY STUDENTS:
• Please be on time for the scheduled tutoring session.
• When cancelling please notify me. I have no cancellation rules about timings but please do not forget to email/text me just when you plan not to attend. No hidden charges.
• Please bring your flash drive, if possible. I have a collection of some books and notes. I will be happy to share if needed.
• Please provide suggestions on how I can serve you better after my each session, if you have any.
Thank you for your consideration and time spent on my page. Finally I would like to say I do agree with Clay P. Bedford and strictly follow what he said “You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives”
BEST OF LUCK AND WELCOME TO MY FERTILE LAND OF LEARNING.
I look forward to working with you to achieve a whole new level of success! If you have any questions or any concerns please feel free to contact me via University tutor link or my contact info below:
Text me at: (410)736-1200
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype Id: wyzclass
Spending time with family.
All Nursing Exams, MCAT(Biology only), PCAT, USMLE, PTCB, GED, ADHD/ADD, Autism, Study skills and Study Organization plan. These subjects I can teach: Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Genetics, Immunology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Pediatrics, Med-Surgery. Online tutoring and first online free trial is also available.
Client Reviews (12)
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.