Saturday in the morning
Education- 2 years of Law School at UAM (Autonomous University of Madrid). This University is in Spain.
- Average GPA in college : 3.8/4
- Associate in International Business (started in 2014) at Miami Dade College.
- Graduated from High School in Social studies and Hummanities (2011)
Experience- IBT TOEFL: 90 (took in 2014 before coming to the United States)
- I have been a history spanish tutor, a global history tutor, art history tutor, and spanish tutor for almost 2 years.
- When I was studying my Bachelor's Degree in Spain I took several subjects related to European Law and International law.
- I took International Public and Private Law classes.
- Here in the US some of the classes I have taken are Art History, Principles of Marketing and Personal Psychology.
- I took 6 years of french classes.
- I took 2 years of Latin and Ancient Greek classes.
- PAU (spanish test in order to access to college): 11.8/14
- I used to be a high school tutor in my country for 2 years. Now that I have moved to the US I want to keep teaching people, and give them the chance of gain an extra language or more knowledge about different subjects related to social studies and hummanities. I think being a tutor can be fun and people can have the chance of seeing the world from a different perspective, and demonstrate to themselves that there are no barriers of knowledge when it comes to learn.
Hobbies- Interested in cosplay.
- Different cultures.
- Movies. I love all types of movies, sci-fi movies and action movies are my favorites, but I like comedies too.
- I love traveling. I have been in several european countries, for example: France, Belgium, Italy, England, Portugal and The Netherlands.
- Music. My favorite types of music are rock and indie music.
- Art. I won two art contests when I was in elementary and middle school. I have passion for art, I think it's another way that people have to express themselves and It's very valuable.
- Reading. My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice. I'm a person that use to read in my free time.
- Writing. I won a writing contest when I was in my first year of high School in Spain.
- International Types of food. My favorite type of food is Indian, I also like Japanese, peruvian and italian food.
2nd Grade Writing, 4th Grade Reading, 2nd Grade Reading, 3rd Grade math, 3rd Grade math, 1st Grade math, 1st Grade math, 2nd Grade math, 1st Grade Reading, 2nd Grade math, 2nd Grade math, World History, 2nd Grade Writing, Art History, 1st Grade Writing, French 1, Intermediate Algebra, European History, AP Spanish Literature and Culture, AP Spanish Language, Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 4, Spanish 2, Spanish 3
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.